Moderator(s): Dré
VictorVIP Lid
Uit: Nederland
Sinds: 23-8-2002
Laatste: 16-9-2024
13-1-2004 22:51
Mijn antwoord:

Dear Louis,

I am very honored that you trust me so much that you want to help me with a deal that involves such a lot of money. It gives me a warm feeling. Is it too soon if I call you a friend? I don't have many friends, you know. I guess that is because people are afraid of me. And why, I wonder? Is it because I correct people that cheat on me? I think honesty is one of life's virtues, so dishonesty should be punished. I'm sure you, as a trustworthy friend, will agree! Or is it because I am a 300 pound black man? I wish I knew what scares people away...

By the way, I appreciate the use of capitals in your letter. It makes things so much easier. You know, to find the important parts between the b.s.

Anyway, you came to the right adress. I am one of the biggest financial advisors in Holland, and invest millions of dollars for my clients. 55 million dollars is an amount I can invest in the best possible way. It is kind of you to offer me 30%. I appreciate your generosity! However, I want to ask you something. Is it too much to ask, since we are friends and all, to split the money 50/50? I'm sure you won't let a friend down!

So, I am interested in your honest business proposal. For initial communications please access my secure website at: piv.pivpiv.dk/

Send my regards to chief Whip. I'm sure he's just as trustworthy as you are!

PS Klik vooral NIET op die link, dan kan je je computer opnieuw starten!

[edit]foutje, chief whip is overleden zie ik. Nou ja, jammer![/edit]
Ik ben niet gek, ik ben een helicopter! Een Satel Pogi om precies te zijn!
BergambachtStandaard Lid
Sinds: 8-7-2003
Laatste: 16-1-2005
13-1-2004 22:54

Victor schreef:

PS Klik vooral NIET op die link, dan kan je je computer opnieuw starten!
Sorry, ik heb het wel gedaan wink ;) , maar ik krijg een error dat ik niet gemachtigd ben deze pagina te bekijken. is t wel de juiste link?
Keep the Inspirit alive...
SylviaEx Lid
Sinds: 12-1-2003
Laatste: 11-11-2011
13-1-2004 22:56
Ooooh, heb jij niks te doen vandaag Vic?

Perfect gekopiëerde schrijfstijl trouwens. Ben benieuwd naar hun eventuele reactie.
NijhuisrVIP Lid
Sinds: 10-3-2003
Laatste: 10-9-2024
13-1-2004 23:00
en als ie 50/50 wilt delen? doen, loop je binnen.
Leviathan, Lord of the Labyrinth!!...
SebasVDVIP Lid
Sinds: 9-2-2003
Laatste: 17-8-2016
13-1-2004 23:05

nijhuisr schreef:

en als ie 50/50 wilt delen? doen, loop je binnen.
Grapjas laugh :D
RonnieBStandaard Lid
Sinds: 2-1-2003
Laatste: 29-7-2019
13-1-2004 23:31
hier een (heel lang) engels verhaal, over iemand die ff een leuk grapje uit dacht te halen, maar daardoor ineens miljonair word!:

users.rcn.com/pcombs/$$tablecontents.html

kerel krijgt dus een spam mailtje, met daarin zo'n fake bankcheque, hij dacht, laat ik die voor de grap eens inleveren bij mn bank...

verhaal is erg lang, maar wel erg vet om te lezen... of het waar is weet ik niet!
Music is what feelings sound like...
SP-AudioStandaard Lid
Sinds: 17-10-2003
Laatste: 4-10-2011
14-1-2004 00:16
jaa jaa, wat een onzin dat verhaal, ik denk niet dat het waar is. Maar wel leuk om over te dromen.
(maximaal 120 tekens)
VictorVIP Lid
14-1-2004 07:39
Omdat dit verhaal natuurlijk niet over licht en geluid gaat zal ik mezelf een slot geven... happy :)
VictorVIP Lid
15-1-2004 21:56
Ik heb antwoord gekregen van oplichter nummer 2. Hij heeft kennelijk niet in de gaten dat hij in de maling wordt genomen:

Dear Mr. Infinity
indeed, i want to first and formost thank you so much for your proposed immense assistance in this regards, as a matter of fact, i acknowledge
your concerns and ableness to enssure the success of this great
rewarding transaction.
but one thing is certain, mr infinity, this in particular we are about getting involves is a very pecular deal that almost have alot to do with all my family, therefore , one person in the family can not afford to
ensure the onward going of this transaction, this is why you are recieving this response very late as regards this transaction, is not acelptable with my family in that way 50+50,
can you arfford to pay all fees involve.get back to me
Regard,
Luis Yegen.

Mijn antwoord:
Luis, you are a fine friend indeed. Of course I understand you cannot pay all expenses yourself. But hey, what are friends for? Would € 10.000 be enough to pay the first expenses? I don't have that kind of money right know, because it's all tied up in currencies. But I could sell my house and car to pay you. Or maybe rob some old lady. Just let me know.

Since we became such close friends, I want to ask you something in return. Do you think it's possible to send me a picture of yourself, all dressed up in women's clothes? I think that would be a real turn-on!

By the way: I found the ideal way to invest the money. I can start a factory that makes coats for sheep-dog. The are often cold in this land. I think it will be a blast! What do you think? Let me know! By the way, how is Chief Whip doing?

VN
RoyStandaard Lid
Sinds: 7-3-2003
Laatste: 27-10-2020
15-1-2004 22:05
Hahaha. Geniaal hoe kom je d'r op. Ben echt heel benieuwd wat ie terugschrijft!
Maar dat is MIJN mening...

Terug naar forum Afgesloten topic