Het Denon DN-X1500 mixer-topic

(383 reacties. Pagina 6 van 39)
Moderator(s): Dré
Tom314Standaard Lid
Uit: België
Sinds: 22-12-2003
Laatste: 3-3-2008
2-2-2004 08:56
misschien moet er eens een merk echt "vernieuwend" zijn neo, met faders van links naar rechts en met de toonregeling-knoppen rondom in een vierkant, mooi het mengpaneel afboordend. beter zo ?
ToM. this one goes to 11 y'know ? 1 louder.
FredjeStandaard Lid
Uit: Nederland
Sinds: 2-3-2003
Laatste: 20-5-2008
2-2-2004 10:26

Victor schreef:

Iedere 4-kanaals mixer bestaat uit 4 faders met daarboven een paar draaiknoppen en aan de onderkant een crossfader. In die zin lijken ze op elkaar, ja. Ik vind het verder prima zo.
maw-zoek t uit.
groet
it's just one of those Day's ,they come and they Go.
SpongebobStandaard Lid
Sinds: 5-11-2003
Laatste: 17-8-2005
4-2-2004 17:36
al iets bekend over de releasedatum ? de denon site noemt januari. op sommige duitse shops staat ie ook al in de voorverkoop. andré ?
blaat.
DréAdministrator
Sinds: 17-11-2001
Laatste: 18-9-2024
4-2-2004 20:47
Maart 2004
-- Pardon my French, I'm Dutch --
Leon_feyenoordStandaard Lid
Sinds: 8-7-2003
Laatste: 5-7-2005
24-2-2004 02:48
te gek, die gaat er komen in maart
VictorVIP Lid
Sinds: 23-8-2002
Laatste: 16-9-2024
24-2-2004 09:54
In de VS is hij inmiddels leverbaar. Ik las een stukje van iemand die deze mixer naast een X:one62 heeft gezet.

Deze persoon (sorry, ik heb de link niet bewaard, als ik hem weer tegenkom edit ik dit berichtje wel) vond de X:one qua geluidskwaliteit toch wel een heel stuk beter. Nou schijnt de X:one ook wel de top te zijn, dus echt verbazingwekkend is dat niet. Bovendien is de X1500 in de VS een stuk goedkoper dan de X:one.

Afwachten maar weer.
Ik ben niet gek, ik ben een helicopter! Een Satel Pogi om precies te zijn!
Leon_feyenoordStandaard Lid
Sinds: 8-7-2003
Laatste: 5-7-2005
25-2-2004 11:49
Je bedoelt waarschijnlijk dit stuk:

www.dn-s5000.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3456

RE: Doc Lee's Allen & Heath Xone vs. Denon discussion
re: Doc's A&H arguement.. and my further review of my X1500..

A couple things I wanted to mention actually regarding your denon vs. A&H discussion. The only other mixer I would have bought was the new Xone 92.. they are my second favorite to mix on and the only other mixers whos sound I like. Money was not an object in my decision at all so it came down to which one I thought was definetely the better mixer. I took the X1500 hands down and ended up getting much more than I was expecting.

You have been basically just saying an A&H is better because of it's sound.
I have had my x1500 for a wk and a half so far and have spent hours on end exploring it and mixxing on it and I can say a couple things.
IF I had to pick one, I would say there MAY be possibility that the A&H has slightly better sound quality.. but that's as far as I'd go. It's small enough a measure that I'm not thinking too much about it, and believe that I could be wrong about it having any better sound at all.

That however, is just regarding the mixers general sound. We go into new territory when the issue of the DN-X1500's PRESETS come into discussion.. ie: the EQ Crossover settings.
I am pretty sure when you tried out the X1500, as you say you did.. that you likely didn't get into the presets to see and hear the eq crossover adjustment settings. (Any audiophile type would be amazed by this addition) I am VERY hard to please when it comes to sound quality and everything else.. and when I first got on mine I wasn't satisfied either until I was blown away by what you can do with the EQ crossover settings and "Q" adjustment.. It allowed me to tune it to sound EXACTLY the way I wanted MY sound.
Allen & Heath score a big zero in this department. Apples and oranges? It certainly is when you bring up that feature, not to mention the usb port on the denon and the FL tube display to easily manage everything, and the matrix sourcing, and the FX. The X1500 a honda? I don't think so. As far as the layout goes, in my experience I would not compare it. The denon's layout is by far the best of anything I have ever seen.. and it's ease of use while mixxing is superb. Nice to have when it's 1:45am and you are on your 6th double gin & tonic rocking a packed club while seamlessly mixxing uplifting trance.
As far as the frills/extras/fx go on this mixer.. they all seem to work amazingly with pure sound quality and no seam sounds from turning any of them on or off.. making them tools rather than toys. The accurate bpm counter makes the fx work amazingly. I have already learned things to do with the Delay fuction that amaze the shit out of anyone I show it to.. completely controlling the structure of my tracks at will. Most of this done with the 1/1 setting.. like creating builds, doubling up or removing claps, and beat juggling. This will forever change my mixxing capabilities and the amount I can manipulate live, and the amount of fun I will have playing! Needless to say I will be taking this mixer with me EVERYWHERE I play from now on. I wanted a mixer that had sound quality as well as functionability/features and ease of use and that's why I took the X1500 hands down. As far as the rotary knob mixxing idea goes, that would be a good add on for the next model as optional replacements, but for now I'm just going to do my best at convincing the guys to hook me up with some of those master volume knobs to replace my gain knobs with and that should keep me happy.

Het voordeel van de x1500 is dat de geluidskwaliteit kan verbeteren door de updates. Zo was dat ook bij de denon s5000 het geval, de scratchfunctie was aanzienlijk verbeterd.
Tribal ChefStandaard Lid
Sinds: 18-11-2003
Laatste: 28-9-2009
8-3-2004 17:48
He dre, deze maand komt deze mixer toch in de shop, en weet je al wat hij ongv. gaat kosten?
DréAdministrator
Sinds: 17-11-2001
Laatste: 18-9-2024
9-3-2004 19:00
1 x bewerkt. Laatst door Dré op 9-3-2004 19:08
Hij is vandaag binnen gekomen en aan de webshop toegevoegd. Ik weet echter nog steeds niet wat hij gaat kosten (ik heb de factuur namelijk nog niet binnen ;-)

Ik heb even bij de "buren" gekeken wat hij daar koste (en dat in eerste instantie ingevoerd).
-- Pardon my French, I'm Dutch --
DiederikStandaard Lid
Sinds: 20-5-2003
Laatste: 3-2-2021
9-3-2004 19:05

Dré schreef:

Hij is vandaag binnen gekomen en aan de webshop toegevoegd. Ik weet echter nog steeds niet wat hij gaat kosten (ik heb de factuur namelijk nog niet binnen ;-)
[uit de webshop schreef:

Onze prijs: € 1069,00 Incl. BTW
Inmiddels wel? happy :) Als dit klopt dan kon de DJM-600 er nog wel eens een geduchte concurrent bij gaan krijgen wink ;)
Wat nu heel gewoon is, was ooit een revolutie

Terug naar forum Reageer (zonder quote)